Terms & Conditions
Aquarium101's General Terms and Conditions
By using the Aquarium101 website, you are deemed to have read and accepted the following Terms and agree to comply with and be bound by all applicable laws and regulations, including United States export and re-export control laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. If at any time you find these Terms unacceptable, or if you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this Site. We may revise these Terms at any time without notice to you. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact our Customer Service Department.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, PLACING AN ORDER AND/OR REGISTERING FOR AN ACCOUNT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR VISITING THE SITE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN, AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
- Aquarium101.com reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing customer, in its sole discretion, with or without cause.
- Aquarium101.com may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the Terms, and Aquarium101.com has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
- YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Aquarium101.com of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site's security.
Please understand- we try to keep our site as up to date as possible- however since we specialize in live animals - there are times when they just do not cooperate with us and sit patiently on the shelf waiting to be shipped.
In the event an item/product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or item/product information received from our suppliers,
- Aquarium101.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- Aquarium101.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged or other form of payment tendered. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Aquarium101.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account and or return payment made by any other method in the amount of the charge.
- In the event there is a typographical error regarding a store credit given by an Aquarium101 agent, Aquarium101.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged or other form of payment tendered. Upon the discovery of the transactional error Aquarium101 will contact you to inform you of such error and make the appropriate changes correct the transactional error to the correct store credit amount
Special offers, discounts and free items are offered solely at the discretion of Aquarium101.com - If specifics are not stated - it is presumed to be one special offer per shipped order. Multiple orders and / or items will be canceled and refunded.
Backordered items will be either shipped separately at no charge or refunded to the original method of payment based on a number of factors (availability, shipment cost, etc.)
Aquarium101.com has no control over the products once they leave our premises. Aquarium101.com has no control over your tank and what you do with the products purchased. We assume no responsibility over any losses due to the addition of any items. Items purchased from Aquarium101.com are to be used at your own discretion.
We strongly advise including a correct/working phone number with your purchase. This will allow us to include it on the shipping info and you can be contacted by the shipping provider if there is an issue. Aquarium101 is not responsible for errors, delays or loss in shipping that occur due to incorrect, old or missing destination information enter by the customer on our website or an alternate payment providers website (i.e. Paypal)
Shipping of any item/product ordered through the Site or in connection with your account are subject to the Aquarium101.com shipping policies as posted on our website